Tumli - Personal Masonry WordPress Theme
Support and Updates
- Documentation Included
- Updates included
- Personalized support not included
- CSS, HTML, JS, PHP
- Easy Digital Downloads, WPML, bbPress, Buddypress
- Tested up to version 5.1
- Retina ready
Whether you’re a blogger / vloggers or a company, Tumli – A Personal Masonry Style WordPress Theme is a tremendously intuitive, suited to be deployed for a number of different websites and projects of all kinds, but peculiarly well suited for personal bloggers and vloggers.
- 1 click demo install
- 2 Ad Spots between the posts
- Optimized For Speed
- Automatic, free theme updates.
- 100% Fully Responsive
- 6 Custom Widgets
- Easy Setup .XML File Included
- Unlimited Colors
- Child Theme Included
- Fully Customizable
- For personal blogger
- News Design
- For personal vlogger
- Post Views or Fake views
- Masonry style
- Hide Featured Image Option for article pages
- Settings via WordPress Customize
- Ready to operate out of the box
- Posts / Pages pagination
- Masonry style / Pinterest Style
- Font Awesome Icons
- Translation Ready .POT file included
- 0 PHP notices & warnings
- Translation Ready – You can translate the Theme to your own language. The theme includes .POT file for easy translation.
- Easy Setup .XML File – This Premium WP Theme includes a .xml file that will allow you to import the sample data to your site, what you see in my demo is what you get!
- Making Money Advertisement, 2 Ad Spots between the posts. Ads areas are placed in hot spots and blend perfectly with the content, after all, you do want to get paid for your efforts!
- Top viewed Posts – Display your top viewed posts in the header and let your users see your most viewed posts from your site.
- Promo Boxes – Just below the “Top viewed Posts”, you can use a 3 promo boxes which allows you to showcase the important features of your product or service. Each feature box can have its own call to action which can lead users to learn more.
- Footer, Horizontal Footer – for the widget Instagram or the 4 columns for custom widgets are optional and you can disable them and leave only the copyright/social section, or you can use the Instagram pics and the copyright/social section.